Native San Diegian. Raised in south area of San Diego – Chula Vista, CA.
Married 26 yrs to Veronica Nava-Hernandez
2 children: Bethany Denise (Oscar Carrera) & Joshua Michael
Involved in Ministry working with youth, married couples, new converts and children.
- At-risk adolescent counseling
- Emotionally disturbed therapy
- Educational Interventions
- Assistive Technology Specialist
- Special Education
- Minister of Music, Administrative Assistant & Director of Christian Education.
- Ordained Minister at North Park Apostolic Church in Lemon Grove, CA
- MFT Intern at South Bay Community Services at Chula Vista, CA
A.A. Business Administration, Southwestern College, Chula Vista CA
Graduate of Christian Service Training Institute, San Diego CA
B.S. Human Services, University of Phoenix, San Diego CA
MS, IMFT University of Phoenix, San Diego CA
Doctor in Educational Administration & Leadership (EdD), University of Phoenix, AZ
Sweetwater Union High School District – Chula Vista, CA
- Special Services / Assistive Technology
PERSONAL Mission Statement:
To maximize growth and understanding through personal positive influence. To teach integrity by example throughout life’s challenges.